New to Gardening in Central Florida?
Haven’t a Clue Where to Start or What to Do?
Having Problems Getting Things to Grow?
Things Just Aren’t Working the Way They Did in Your Garden Where You Used to Live?
You Need a Little HELP and Hand-Holding?
Then You NEED
Central Florida Gardening
I know exactly how you feel… I was once in your shoes too. I desperately wanted a garden. Read all the books. Watched all the gardening shows. Did everything exactly like they said.
Seeds didn’t germinate. Seedlings didn’t thrive. Plants didn’t produce. All kinds of diseases and bugs that I’d never seen or heard of before attacked. Watering was weird. Fertilizing didn’t work so well. Etc., Etc., Etc…. You know what I mean, don’t you.
I started looking at the plants around me and noticing how they grew.
Obviously they had never read the books or watched the gardening shows because they weren’t doing anything like what the books and shows said they should be doing.
A lot of research and studying and experimenting later, I figured out that it was the environment of Central Florida. We’re in an in-between topsy-turvy sort of place as far as what familiar plants need and the way they grow.
We have to do things differently here.
I took all that research and studying and what I learned and put it into a week-by-week program for Central Florida Gardeners so they (that means you) can successfully garden here in this twilight zone 9 too.
Each week on Monday Morning, you will find a week specific post in the WxW members area
The post contains
- An informative tutorial pertinent to that week – for example, at the start of hurricane season you get tutorials about hurricanes and your garden
- Links associated with the tutorial
- A list of things to do, watch for, be aware of, in the news, tasks, tips, etc.
- Links associated with the task list
- A list of what you should/can plant that week – in the garden, or flats/pots, or containers…
- A list of chores
- And often something extra
The next Monday a new post will be in the members’ area that’s pertinent to the new week
You also get occasional product discounts and specials, challenges and more
NEW!! A special CFG WxW FaceBook group where you can interact with other WxW members, ask questions, show off your garden, applaud the successes of your fellow CFG gardeners and commiserate with them over problems
Near the end of each month, there will be a ditty (video or webinar) talking about the next month’s gardening and address some questions.
CFG WxW Special Deal
$7 a month (normally $10)
Priority CFG Week-by-Week
YES! I want in
- I understand I will be billed $7 today to receive immediate access to the “CFG WxW” membership site
- I understand that I will be billed $7 a month for continued access to the CFG WxW membership site and benefits until I cancel… and that I can cancel at any time
- I will receive instant access to the current week’s post and other members only areas which I can access anytime 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world
- I can refund and cancel for any reason or no reason whatsoever within the next 30 days
P.S. Central Florida Gardening Week-by-Week is a monthly payment membership site.
P.P.S. After completing registration, your account will be instantly activated and you will have access in the next few minutes.
You will see the name Georgia Eden on your receipt and paperwork – so don’t be confused if you don’t see Central Florida Gardening.