New to Gardening in Central Florida?
Haven’t a Clue Where to Start or What to Do?
Having Problems Getting Things to Grow?
Finding all kinds of weird bugs and diseases you’ve never seen before and have no idea what they are or what to do about them?
Things Just Aren’t Working the Way They Did in Your Garden Where You Used to Live?
You Need a Little HELP and Hand-Holding?
Then You NEED
Central Florida Gardening
I know exactly how you feel… I was once in your shoes too. I desperately wanted a garden. Read all the books. Watched all the gardening shows. Did everything exactly like they said.
Seeds didn’t germinate. Seedlings didn’t thrive. Plants didn’t produce. All kinds of diseases and bugs that I’d never seen or heard of before attacked. Watering was weird. Fertilizing didn’t work so well. Etc., Etc., Etc…. You know what I mean, don’t you.
I started looking at the plants around me and noticing how they grew.
Obviously they had never read the books or watched the gardening shows because they weren’t doing anything like what the books and shows said they should be doing.
A lot of research and studying later, I figured out that it was the environment of Central Florida. We’re in an in-between topsy-turvy sort of place as far as what familiar plants need and the way they grow.
We have to do things differently here.
I took all that research and studying and what I learned and put it into a week-by-week program for Central Florida Gardeners so they, you, can be successfully gardenÂ here too.
Each Monday morning you will find a new post in your WxW members area.
The post contains
- An informative tutorial pertinent to that week – for example, at the start of hurricane season you get tutorials about hurricanes and your garden
- Links associated to the tutorial
- A list of things to do, watch for, be aware of, in the news, tasks, tips etc.
- Links associated with the task list
- A list of what you should/can plant that week – in the garden, or flats/pots, or containers…
- A list of chores
- And often something extra
The next Monday a new post will be in the members’ area that’s pertinent to the new week
You also get product discounts and specials, challenges, first access and special pricing for CFG courses and more…
A special CFG WxW FaceBook page where you can interact with other WxW members, ask questions, show off your garden, applaud the successes of your fellow CFG gardeners and commiserate with them over problems
EXTRA SPECIAL NEW!!
MONTHLYÂ PLANNINGÂ WEBINAR!!
That’s right! Near the end of each monthÂ there will beÂ a webinar for you highlighting what to expect and do the next month.
Special Fall Gardening Bonus!!
Fall Garden Challenge
Access to the Central Florida Gardening Fall Garden Challenge
30 Days of daily challenges to help you get your fall garden planted
ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS FALL GARDENING
CFG WxW SPECIAL DEAL
- 30 daily challenges
- A planner
- 13 pdf tutorials
- CFG Challenge FaceBook group for accountability and camaraderie
Fall Gardening CFG WxW Special Deal
$7 a month
- 52 Weekly post with what toÂ expect, do, and plant that week
- Monthly planning webinar
- Special Week-by-Week FaceBook group
- Opportunity to ask your gardening questions
- Access to the Fall Garden Challenge
- Free (to members) courses (coming)
- Free (to members) tutorials (coming)
- Special members only discount for courses
- Unannounced discounts
- Unannounced bonuses
- And much much more – things we’ve not even thought of yet
!! IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
THIS DEAL IS ONLY GOOD FOR THE FIRST 100 NEW SUBSCRIBERS!
Priority CFG Week-by-Week
YES! I wantÂ in
- I understand I will be billed $7 today to receive immediate access to the “CFG WxW” membership site
- I understand that “CFG WxW” is a monthly membership and I will be billed $7 a month until I cancel
- I understand I will receive instant access (after registering) to the current week’s post and other members only areas which I can access anytime 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world
- I understand this special deal pricing is only good for the first 100 new subscribers
- I understand I can cancel and refund for any reason or no reason whatsoever within the next 30 days after my initial purchase/registration
[papertemplate-button]Join Now: Just $7[/papertemplate-button]
P.S. Central Florida Gardening Week-by-Week is a monthly payment membership site.
P.P.S. After completing registration, your account will be instantly activated and you will have access in the next few minutes.
1 year of Week-by-Week
Fall Gardening CFG WxW Special Deal
Get 2 months FREE